Register for ANC 2019
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
Conference registration is required before you will be allowed to reserve a room within SNA’s discounted hotel room block. Whether registering online or by email/mail/fax, after your registration has been processed, a personalized link and housing information will be provided in your conference registration confirmation.
You may register online, fax or mail your registration form. Please DO NOT use more than one method or you will be charged for multiple registrations.
1. WEB*: Online Registration
2. FAX**: Download the ANC 2019 Registration Form (pdf) and fax the completed registration form with credit card* or purchase order information to (508) 743-9619
3. MAIL**: Send registration form & payment to:
ANC 2019 Registration, SNA
P.O. Box 759297
Baltimore, MD 21298-9297
*SNA ONLY accepts the following credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If paying by check or purchase order, be sure to include the individual’s name on the check stub or purchase order for proper payment credit.
**Please DO NOT mail or fax registrations after June 7, 2019. Please bring the registration form with you onsite after this date.
Early Bird Rate-EB (RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 17)
Regular Rate-RR (RECEIVED AFTER MAY 17 & BEFORE JUNE 7)
Onsite Rate-OS (RECEIVED AFTER JUNE 7)
Full Conference Registration fee includes all general and education sessions, exhibit hall, culinary demos and closing event.
Current SNA membership is required to receive the member rates listed below. The registration fee paid will determine the member category ribbon received onsite.
|FS Member DDS/MCD/SDS/EDU||$445||$495||$545|
|+Addt’l from same district & member category||$415||$465||$515|
|FS Member SNM/SNE||$325||$355||$405|
|+Addt’l from same district & member category||$295||$325||$375|
|FS Member RET*||$205||$410||$460|
|Government Rate (Federal & State only)||$445||$495||$545|
+See Special Savings info below.
*Must have a current Retired Membership to receive this rate.
**Valid college ID must accompany Registration Form to receive this rate.
NOTE: Members receive special savings when more than one person in the same membership category registers from their school district. To qualify for these savings, each registrant from the same school district must take the following steps:
- Include the name of the first person registered from the school district in the space provided on the Registration Form.
- Send all registration forms from the same school district in the same envelope or with the same fax. Special savings not available online.
IMPORTANT: SNA’s Annual National Conference and exhibit hall are open only to professionals (current/retired) servicing school nutrition programs in the K-12 and post-secondary markets, industry representatives servicing those markets, and professionals administering child nutrition programs at the state and federal level. Registration is required for admittance. SNA reserves the right to exclude any unauthorized persons from the conference facilities, meeting rooms and exhibit hall.
The following pre-conference sessions and special functions can be added to your registration. Please indicate which event you plan to attend when registering. Sessions may be canceled if not full. If canceled, registrants will be offered alternate courses or receive a full refund by mail after the conference concludes. Please register by June 7.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (Saturday, July 13)
• Innovative Menu Planning Resources, 8 am-10 am, $99
• Train-the-Trainer on Financial Management, 9 am-11 am, $199
• Simple Solutions for Effective Communication, 1-3 pm, $99
• No Need to Reinvent Anything, 3-5 pm, $99
• Community Activity: Heal Childhood Hunger, 8:30-11:30 am, $129
• Managing Personalities & Conflict, 8 am-12 pm, COMPLIMENTARY
• Social Media & Graphic Design Shortcuts, 8 am-12 pm, $129
• State Agency Workshop—USDA Updates, 8 am-12 pm, $129
• Ask the RDs: Understanding the WHY, 1-5 pm, $129
• Money Management for Managers, 1-5 pm, $129
• Knife & Cooking Skills Train-the-Trainer Lab, 1-5 pm, $199
• State Agency Workshop—Train-the-Trainer, 1-5 pm, $299
• SNS Credentialing Prep Course, 8:30 am-4:30 pm, $249
• Supervisory Skill Development for Managers, 8 am-5 pm, $199
EXTRA Closing Event ticket, (Tuesday, July 16), $125
- REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE ends June 7, 2019. After June 7, all registrations must be submitted onsite and will be charged at the onsite registration rate. Confirmations will not be emailed. DO NOT MAIL OR FAX.
- If you REGISTER ONLINE, your order confirmation will be generated immediately upon submission of payment or purchase order, and it will include special instructions on making your Housing Reservation.
- If you MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX your registration, SNA requires up to 10 days from the date of receipt to process your registration and email your confirmation. Your email confirmation will include the instructions on making your Housing Reservation.
- YOU MUST check all events you plan to attend on the Registration Form.
- TRANSFERS: Registrants who are unable to attend the conference may transfer their registration to another individual within the same organization, provided advance written notice is forwarded to the SNA Meetings Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (508) 743-9619. Please provide your name and the individual’s name to whom you are transferring your registration. All transfers must be received at SNA by June 7, 2019, or they will be accepted onsite.
- SPEAKERS AND EXHIBITORS: DO NOT use this form to register for ANC. Use the Speaker or Exhibitor Registration Form/Link provided.
- REGISTER online, mail OR fax your Registration Form. Please DO NOT use more than one method or you may be charged for multiple registrations. When registering multiple individuals online, please process each registration separately, clicking on “Add Another Registrant.”
- NO ONE under 16 years of age will be admitted to the Exhibit Hall for any reason at any time.
- NO rolling bags will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
- NOTE: The conference program and events are subject to change.
- SNA is committed to enabling access to all meeting activities, including accommodating dietary restrictions, to the extent reasonably possible and as required by law. We recommend you discuss your needs prior to the conference. Please email email@example.com by June 7, 2019.
- CANCELLATIONS: Refunds, minus a $75 administrative fee, will be made if you notify SNA Meetings Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to (508) 743-9619 on or before June 7, 2019. Cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after June 7 or for NO-SHOWS. Refunds and or credits will be issued 30 days AFTER the conference.
Attendance at ANC constitutes an agreement by the registrant for SNA to use photos, video and audio tapes taken during the conference.